Building Continued Value for Your CNC Machine Tools Investment
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL, April 13, 2021
Having a partner that has your back when it comes to your machine tool investment is what Shibaura Machine provides.
Machine tools that aren’t operating at peak efficiency and productivity means the factory is missing out on profits and potentially meeting customer commitments. Shibaura Machine understands the vital role the machine tool plays in our customers business growth. That is why our customer support and on site service teams are dedicated to empowering our machine tool customers to minimize downtime, improve efficiency and grow to meet their own customer demands.
Support & Service You Can Count On
With over 25,000 machines installed in the Americas over the past 47 years, Shibaura Machine has built a business on not only offering durable and reliable machines, but providing consistent and quality support in servicing them.
Our service department knows that service can’t wait. That is why we have a team of technicians averaging 25 years of expertise and offer full time support through our toll-free phone number. This ensures customers are able to get the answers they need when they need them to improve machine operations.
Extending the service life of your machine and optimizing performance is the highest priority for our customer support team. Here are highlights to the service team and programs we currently offer.
- Start-up service to ensure proper installation and on-site operator training.
- On site service technicians nationwide to quickly come to your location for repairs or maintenance.
- Service experts who get the job done right the first time to quickly get you back up and running at peak efficiency.
- Over-the-phone full time support is available for you to connect with our technical support experts when it comes to urgent questions and troubleshooting.
- Continuing education opportunities with our experienced instructors at your location to keep your employees well versed in safety, maintenance, operation, programming and process.
- Older machine retrofit and upgrade services to ensure all generations of our machines are operating at peak performance to support your investment. Our unsurpassed dedication to comprehensive engineering and service support includes: after-hours technical support to key industrial sectors, factory-trained engineers on staff, and contract & preventative maintenance support agreements.
Submit a Service Request Now
We realize time is money when it comes to your machine tool performance. That is why as your partner we make it easy to connect with our customer support team. You can now submit online service requests or call us directly at (888) 593-1616.
Related Articles View All Machine Tools Articles
Reduce Your Risk and Increase Your ROI with Machine Tool Maintenance Training
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL, April 5, 2021Whether your business is a large operation or runs on a smaller scale, the machine tools you have invested in play a large part in your success. The breakdown of a machine because of improper maintenance is the last thin...Read more
Maximize Your CNC Machine Tool Investment with Certified Training thru Shibaura Machine
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL, March 30, 2021Manufacturing has dealt with a skills gap for several decades. Fortunately the positions are available, but not enough trained workers are able to fill the roles.Shibaura Machine is committed to ensuring our customers g...Read more
Machine Tool Reliability- An Important Factor in the Manufacturing Process
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL, March 23, 2021When a machine tool fails it not only challenges due date commitments, but can lead to poor quality workpieces, slower production output, and downtime losses. Bottom line, if your machine tool isn’t reliable; it will gr...Read more
Maximize Speed and Maintain Control with Tosnuc CNC Shape feature
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL, March 1, 2021 When purchasing a new CNC Machine Tool many customers find themselves still not being able to machine complex workpieces as fast as needed due to inconsistent feedrates or tool chip loads. Shibaura Machine has now dev...Read more
Does Your Machine Tool Offer True Auxiliary Equipment integration? Why It’s important.
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL, February 23, 2021 At the end of the day, machine tools are meant to help people make things. In today’s challenging economic climate many of us are looking to make things quicker, with less energy, and hurdles. Accomplishing this me...Read more
How a Tool Probing System Impacts Your Manufacturing Performance and Profitability
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, IL, February 17, 2021 Have you ever heard the saying time is the most valuable commodity? On the factory floor that couldn’t be more true, time is indeed money. In order to make the best use of time, many manufacturers are continually l...Read more